Yes! We are open for guest bloggers!
You can write for us. Invite your friends to write. Come share your knowledge, spread awareness about Cyber crimes, Cyber Security, ERP Solutions. Let’s contribute towards a safe cyber world!
Please have a good look at these guidelines if you are willing to contribute for Nexxy Technologies Blog.
- We need articles about Cyber Crimes, Tips for staying safe in cyber world or about latest, innovative Technology (Tech Related Articles).
- We expect more than 1500 words in an article. if you want, you will be credited for your contribution at our facebook page, Twitter and website.
- All Guest Articles MUST be original and MUST have authorized permission for reposing.
- All Article must have a brief info about the Author and a social link ID
- We need genuine articles. whatever you write at our site should be nothing less than the truth and confirmed facts.
- We have right to edit your articles for grammar, punctuation, hyperlinks, etc. we will do that mutually. you will be acknowledged for reasons of editing.
- All Article MUST be in Microsoft Word format.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Q: Will I get paid for my writing?
A: Writing for the Nexxy Technologies Guest Post program is an unpaid position. In exchange for your contributions, you will get a byline on every post you write and an author bio that can include links to your website and social media profiles.
Q: What should I write about?
A: We are looking to you for ideas about what you think our readers will be interested in! As an expert in your particular IT area, we encourage you to share your insight and insider knowledge to help our readers stay safe online.
Q: Can I post my articles on my own site or other sites?
A: You may post your articles only on your own site after the content has been live on Nexxy Technologies for 21 days.
Q: If I submit a guest post, is it guaranteed to get published?
A: We want to publish as many high-quality posts as we can, but we cannot guarantee that we will publish your guest post. We reserve the right to refuse to publish any submitted post that does not meet our guidelines or for any other reason; however, if you follow our guidelines carefully, you greatly increase the probability that we will publish it.
Fill in your Name and Email, Click on “SEND”